San Miguel Power Association, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. (SMPA) is a not-for-profit electric utility that distributes power. The company procures power from Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association Inc; and also distributes power from renewable generating plants in Ouray, Coal Creek pass and Telluride, and Paradox. It is a member of Touchstone Energy Cooperatives, an alliance of local and member-owned electric cooperatives. SMPA also provides energy efficiency, rebate, and net metering services. The company serves residential, irrigation, street lights, commercial, and other customers in Hinsdale, Mesa, San Juan, Montrose, Ouray, San Miguel, and Dolores. SMPA is headquartered in Nucla, Colorado, the US.
San Miguel Power Association, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 08,2016: San Miguel Power Association, GRID Alternatives and the Colorado Energy Office Partner on Low-Income Community Solar Project
Nov 29,2016: Board to Restructure Rates to Promote Long-Term Vision
Nov 14,2016: SMPA to Hold Rate Hearing on Proposed 2017 Rate Structure
Jun 08,2016: Zaporski is CEO for SMPA
Jun 06,2016: Zaporski Named New CEO & General Manager of SMPAReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.