Safety-Kleen Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Safety-Kleen Inc (Safety-Kleen), a subsidiary of Clean Harbors Inc, is a provider of environmental services to industrial, commercial and automotive customers. The company’s products and services include oil solutions, cleaning products, project management, emergency response service, vacuum services, oils and lubricants, absorbents and wipers, and waste management services, among others. It offers used oil re-refining and industrial waste services to project management and advanced parts cleaning technologies. Safety-Kleen serves industrial, automotive and specialty industries. The company operates through an extensive asset network facility, including branches, distribution centers, recycling centers, oil terminals, accumulation centers and re-refineries in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Safety-Kleen is headquartered in Richardson, Texas, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Safety-Kleen Inc - Key Facts
- Safety-Kleen Inc - Key Employees
- Safety-Kleen Inc - Major Products and Services
- Safety-Kleen Inc - History
- Safety-Kleen Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Safety-Kleen Inc - Business Description
- Safety-Kleen Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Safety-Kleen Inc - Strengths
- Safety-Kleen Inc - Weaknesses
- Safety-Kleen Inc - Opportunities
- Safety-Kleen Inc - Threats
- Safety-Kleen Inc - Key Competitors
- Safety-Kleen Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Section 3 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Safety-Kleen Inc, Key Facts
- Safety-Kleen Inc, Key Employees
- Safety-Kleen Inc, Major Products and Services
- Safety-Kleen Inc, History
- Safety-Kleen Inc, Other Locations
- Safety-Kleen Inc, Subsidiaries
- Safety-Kleen Inc, Key Competitors
- Safety-Kleen Inc, Recent Deals Summary