Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB), a subsidiary of Tenaga Nasional Berhad, is an integrated utility that generates, transmits, and distributes electricity, serving residential, commercial, industrial customers in the state of Sabah and Federal Territory of Labuan. Its generation portfolio comprises thermal, hydro, biomass and solar power plants. The company operates overhead line, underground cable line, submarine cable, intake substations, power transformers, and transmission towers across Sabah. SESB’s services include special meter reading, meter replacement and meter testing among others. SESB is headquartered in Sabah, Malaysia.
Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd Key Recent Developments
Nov 15,2017: TNB Inks Mou With PLN to Develop a Coal-Fired Power Plant in Kalimantan to Supply Electricity to Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd
Jul 13,2017: JA Solar Supplies 100% of Modules for the First Utility-scale Solar Plant in Malaysia
Apr 04,2017: Multiconsult increases presence in Malaysia
Feb 24,2017: Malaysia seeks developers of 460 MW solarReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.