- Section 1 - About the Company
- SSA Marine, Inc. - Key Facts
- SSA Marine, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- SSA Marine, Inc. - History
- SSA Marine, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- SSA Marine, Inc. - Business Description
- SSA Marine, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SSA Marine, Inc. - Strengths
- SSA Marine, Inc. - Weaknesses
- SSA Marine, Inc. - Opportunities
- SSA Marine, Inc. - Threats
- SSA Marine, Inc. - Key Competitors
- SSA Marine, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 01, 2017: Anaklia Development Consortium Signs Agreement With US-Based SSA Marine To Invest In And Operate Container Terminal Of Anaklia Deep Sea Port In Georgia
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- SSA Marine, Inc., Key Facts
- SSA Marine, Inc., Major Products and Services
- SSA Marine, Inc., History
- SSA Marine, Inc., Key Competitors
- SSA Marine, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
SSA Marine, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SSA Marine, Inc. (SSA Marine), a subsidiary of Carrix, is a transportation company that provides marine and rail terminal services. The company’s services include terminal management, project development, conventional cargo operations, warehousing and cold storage, container equipment maintenance, cruise liner and related services, equipment procurement, trucking, stevedoring, rail yard operations, consulting, and feasibility studies. It offers these services in over 250 markets across North America, Latin America, South America, Oceania, Caribbean, Asia, and Africa. SSA Marine operates as a subsidiary of Carrix, Inc. SSA Marine is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
SSA Marine, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2017: Anaklia Development Consortium Signs Agreement With US-Based SSA Marine To Invest In And Operate Container Terminal Of Anaklia Deep Sea Port In GeorgiaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.