SP Transmission plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SP Transmission plc (SPT), formerly SP Transmission Limited, is a regulated electric transmission utility. It transmits electricity generated from wind farms, power stations and utilities to distribution system entry points through its transmission network, which comprises of high voltage electricity wires or to direct end users through a national network of high-voltage grids. It owns and operates the transmission network in central and southern Scotland and holds the license to transmit power in these regions. The company is a subsidiary of Scottish Power Energy Networks Holding Limited (SPENH). SPT is headquartered in Blantyre, Scotland, the UK.
SP Transmission plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 06,2018: SP Energy Networks pave the way for green energy revolution
Feb 28,2018: Keith Anderson Appointed as CEO of ScottishPower - Lindsay McQuade Takes Over at ScottishPower Renewables
Jan 31,2018: SP Energy Networks switches on to electric vehicle trial
Jan 29,2018: Lightning Strikes Three Times on Major North Wales Power Line
Jan 23,2017: Largest subsea power cable comes ashore in AyrshireReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- SP Transmission plc - Key Facts
- SP Transmission plc - Key Employees
- SP Transmission plc - Major Products and Services
- SP Transmission plc - History
- SP Transmission plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- SP Transmission plc - Business Description
- SP Transmission plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SP Transmission plc - Strengths
- SP Transmission plc - Weaknesses
- SP Transmission plc - Opportunities
- SP Transmission plc - Threats
- SP Transmission plc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jun 06, 2018: SP Energy Networks pave the way for green energy revolution
- Feb 28, 2018: Keith Anderson Appointed as CEO of ScottishPower - Lindsay McQuade Takes Over at ScottishPower Renewables
- Jan 31, 2018: SP Energy Networks switches on to electric vehicle trial
- Jan 29, 2018: Lightning Strikes Three Times on Major North Wales Power Line
- Jan 23, 2017: Largest subsea power cable comes ashore in Ayrshire
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- SP Transmission plc, Key Facts
- SP Transmission plc, Key Employees
- SP Transmission plc, Major Products and Services
- SP Transmission plc, History
- SP Transmission plc, Joint Venture
- SP Transmission plc, Key Competitors