SK Hand Tool LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SK Hand Tool LLC (SK Hand Tool), a subsidiary of Ideal Industries Inc., designs manufacturers, and distributes professional tools for automotive and industrial maintenance, and construction and trade applications. It offers a comprehensive range of tool products including sockets, automotive special tools, ratchets, impact wrenches, ratchets, hammers, chisels, storage chests, screwdrivers, pliers, bit sockets, display boards, master sets, chrome sockets and others. SK Hand Tool has manufacturing facilities in Illinois and Colorado. The company distributes its products through auto parts stores, independent tool-truck dealers, and major internet vendors. SK Hand Tool is headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Key Facts 5
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Key Employees 6
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Major Products and Services 7
- SK Hand Tool LLC - History 8
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
- Head Office 9
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 10
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Business Description 10
- SK Hand Tool LLC - SWOT Analysis 11
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Strengths 11
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Weaknesses 12
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Opportunities 13
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Threats 14
- SK Hand Tool LLC - Key Competitors 15
- Section 3 – Appendix 16
- Methodology 16
- About GlobalData 16
- Contact Us 16
- Disclaimer 16
- List of Tables
- SK Hand Tool LLC, Key Facts 5
- SK Hand Tool LLC, Key Employees 6
- SK Hand Tool LLC, Major Products and Services 7
- SK Hand Tool LLC, History 8
- SK Hand Tool LLC, Key Competitors 15