SINTEF - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SINTEF is an independent research organization. It conducts research activities in the areas of renewable energy; ocean space; industry; building and infrastructure; materials; micro, nano and biotechnology; climate and environment, oil and gas, health and welfare, society, digitization and transport. It comprises 3,993 research publications. The company conducts its business activities through its research institutes, SINTEF Building and Infrastructure; SINTEF Energy Research; SINTEF Digital; SINTEF Materials and Chemistry; SINTEF Ocean; SINTEF Petroleum Research and SINTEF Technology and Society. The company operates in Bergen, Tromso, Alesund, Raufoss, Mo i Rana, Porsgrunn, Svalbard, Norway; Brussels, Belgium; and Hirtshal, Denmark. SINTEF is headquartered at Trondheim, Norway.
SINTEF Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2017: Treating arthritis with algae
Jun 14,2017: SINTEF: An energy-efficient cleaning robot
Apr 28,2016: Downturn in results for SINTEF in 2015
Apr 27,2016: New executive vice president at SINTEF ICT
Apr 13,2016: NEL ASA: Initiates feasibility partner study for large-scale hydrogen production in NorwayReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.