SHI International Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SHI International Corp. (SHI), formerly Software House International, is an information technology products and services provider. It offers various solutions including hardware such as pre-sales consulting, program assistance, technology maintenance management, product fulfillment, reporting and tracking, and design and implementation services; technology lifecycle solutions such as warehousing and configuration, warranty services, and windows 2003 migration programs; mobility solutions, Polaris IT asset management solutions. The company provides software licensing service to Adobe, Attachmate, Autodesk, CA, Citrix, IBM, McAfee, Microsoft, Novell, Oracle, SAP Business Objects, Symantec, Tenable, and Trend Micro offerings. SHI also offers cloud related products such as SHI cloud, security for enterprise applications, storage, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). It caters to enterprise, healthcare, government, international and education customers. The company has offices across the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France and Hong Kong; and integration center in Somerset. SHI is headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey, the US.
SHI International Corp. Key Recent Developments
Mar 09,2018: SHI Receives VMware Cloud on AWS Certification
Oct 23,2017: US reseller SHI planning to hire at least 60 UK heads
May 10,2017: SHI posts record Q1, launches public cloud support programReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.