RuralMetro Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Rural/Metro Corp (Rural/Metro) is a safety related services company. It provides emergency and non-emergency medical transportation services, fire protection services and other safety related services. The company offers both ambulance and fire protection services in several states and communities across the US. Its ambulance service portfolio includes 911 emergency ambulance services, interfacility ambulance services, special event ambulance services and other services. Rural/Metro fire protection services include community and industrial fire protection services and wildland fire protection services. It also offers specialty services such as communications and dispatch services, health screenings, medical staffing and special medical transportation services. The company caters services to counties, municipalities, fire districts, governmental agencies, airports, manufacturing plants, oil refineries, hospitals, nursing homes and other healthcare customers, as well as for individuals. It operates as a subsidiary of Envision Healthcare Holdings, Inc. Rural/Metro is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- Rural/Metro Corp - Key Facts 5
- Rural/Metro Corp - Key Employees 6
- Rural/Metro Corp - Key Employee Biographies 7
- Rural/Metro Corp - Major Products and Services 8
- Rural/Metro Corp - History 9
- Rural/Metro Corp - Company Statement 11
- Rural/Metro Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
- Head Office 12
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
- Rural/Metro Corp - Business Description 13
- Rural/Metro Corp - SWOT Analysis 14
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
- Rural/Metro Corp - Strengths 14
- Rural/Metro Corp - Weaknesses 15
- Rural/Metro Corp - Opportunities 16
- Rural/Metro Corp - Threats 17
- Rural/Metro Corp - Key Competitors 18
- Rural/Metro Corp, Recent Deals Summary 19
- Section 3 – Appendix 20
- Methodology 20
- About GlobalData 20
- Contact Us 20
- Disclaimer 20
- List of Tables
- Rural/Metro Corp, Key Facts 5
- Rural/Metro Corp, Key Employees 6
- Rural/Metro Corp, Key Employee Biographies 7
- Rural/Metro Corp, Major Products and Services 8
- Rural/Metro Corp, History 9
- Rural/Metro Corp, Subsidiaries 12
- Rural/Metro Corp, Key Competitors 18
- Rural/Metro Corp, Recent Deals Summary 19