Rosenergoatom Concern - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Rosenergoatom Concern (Rosenergoatom) is a subsidiary of Atomenergoprom, which is electric power generation company, mainly supplying electrical and thermal energy in Russia. The company’s major activities include design, construction, operation and decommissioning of nuclear power plants. The company’s operational nuclear power plants include, Balakovo, Beloyarsk, Bilibino, Rostov, Kalinin, Kursk, Novovoronezh, Smolensk, Leningrad and Kola. It also manages sources of radiation, and nuclear material and radioactive substance storage facilities. The company also provides training of personnel. The company through its subsidiary Rusatom Service JSC offers nuclear power plant services in Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Lithuania, Iran, China, India, and Bolivia. Rosenergoatom is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
Rosenergoatom Concern Key Recent Developments
Aug 23,2018: Leningrad II-1 set to enter commercial operation
Aug 22,2018: VVER-1200 power unit No 1 of Leningrad NPP has successfully passed the final test and is ready for commissioning
Aug 17,2018: Rosenergoatom: the additional electric energy generation by Russian NPPs exceeded 5 billion kWh in 2018
Aug 17,2018: The cost of Novovoronezh NPP for environmental protection in 2017 amounted to more than 950 million rubles
Aug 15,2018: Rostov NPP: investments aimed at environmental protection in 2017 amounted to more than 654 million rublesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.