Roland Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsRoland Corporation (Roland) is a musical instrument manufacturing company. The company manufactures, sells, imports and exports electronic musical instruments, guitar related electronic music equipment, home electronic music instruments, audio and video equipments, computer peripheral products and software products. Its product portfolio includes pianos, organs, keyboards, guitar gears, bass gears, amplifiers, speakers, mixers, recorders, synthesizers, sound modules, computer music, drums and percussion, video equipment and effect processors. Roland offers these products under Boos, Roland, Rodger and V-Moda brands. The company’s operations are spread across Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and North America. It also operates R&D facility and factories in Japan. Roland is headquartered in Hamamatsu, Japan.
Reasons to Buy
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Roland Corporation - Key Facts
- Roland Corporation - Key Employees
- Roland Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Roland Corporation - History
- Roland Corporation - Company Statement
- Roland Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Roland Corporation - Business Description
- Roland Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Roland Corporation - Strengths
- Roland Corporation - Weaknesses
- Roland Corporation - Opportunities
- Roland Corporation - Threats
- Roland Corporation - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Roland Corporation, Key Facts
- Roland Corporation, Key Employees
- Roland Corporation, Major Products and Services
- Roland Corporation, History
- Roland Corporation, Other Locations
- Roland Corporation, Subsidiaries
- Roland Corporation, Affiliate
- Roland Corporation, Key Competitors