Robert Bosch GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch) formerly Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering, is a supplier of technology and services. It operates as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH. The company offers a wide range of products and solutions such as auto parts and accessories, eBike systems, motor vehicle technology, household appliances, security systems, solar inverters, packaging technology, industry solutions, and business process management solutions. Its customer base includes the automobile industry, DIY market, consumer electronics and BPO industries. Bosch operates through a network of subsidiaries and regional companies, besides sales and service partners, in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. Bosch is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
Robert Bosch GmbH Key Recent Developments
Aug 21,2018: Bosch forms strategic collaboration with fuel-cell expert Ceres Power
Jul 03,2018: Bosch announces board changes, new chief digital officer position
May 22,2018: Bosch presents new Xelum R&D
Feb 08,2018: Bosch sets up Agile Project House, plans 10,000 Indian hires
Dec 01,2017: Bosch adding 130 jobs in major expansion of its Anderson County plantReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.