Revlon: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact
Revlon: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact reports key findings as of May 14, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Revlon's brand sales will continue to see a decline in sales, particularly in beauty care categories such as fragrances and make-up. As the crisis looks set to leave a long-term impact on the market, the company needs to shift its focus to personal care products, which are expected to perform better in the current circumstances. The closure of retail outlets is also a problem for the company, and digitalization and e-commerce will surely be the answer to this. Long-term strategies to mitigate losses in the categories that are hardest hit, and expansions in categories that are expected to do well during the slowdown, are critical for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- North America and Western Europe, which are critical for Revlon sales, are at risk due to COVID-19 outbreak, but reinforcing Asia market may help to mitigate losses.
- Beauty care categories, which account for most of Revlon's sales, are likely to be impacted as consumers focus on staples.
- Revlon's fragrances business will see sales fall in the medium to long term owing to decreasing spending on beauty care products.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
- COVID-19 impact analysis on Revlon - key findings as of 7th May 2020
- >Geographic spread analysis - COVID-19 vs Revlon brand sales
- Regional impact of COVID-19 on the sales of the cosmetics and toiletries industry
- Revlon's exposure: brand sales by region and industry vs regional impact levels
- Revlon's exposure: brand sales by region and sector vs regional impact levels
- Fragrances exposure: brand sales by region and category vs regional impact levels
- Operational reactions from Revlon - indications from recruitment trends
- Revlon - price dynamics in the last 30 days by category