Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Retailing in Saudi Arabia, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Saudi Arabia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Saudi Arabia retail industry.
The saudi arabian retail sales will increase during 2017-2022, supported by economic recovery, growing urbanization, and favorable labor dynamics. The retail sales are estimated to increase from SR503.6 billion in 2017 to SR715.7 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 7.3%.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.
Reasons to buy
- Retail sales growth will increase during 2017-2022, supported by economic recovery, growing urbanization, and favourable labour dynamics.
- The clothing & footwear Sales are projected to increase from SR75.2 billion in 2017 to SR117.4 billion in 2022.
- Food & grocery is the largest sector in the Saudi Arabian retail industry and its growth is mainly driven by growing household expenditure.
- Electricals sales growth is estimated to decline in 2018 due to VAT implementation and a reduction in subsidies.
- Beauty product sales are producing strong growth, supported by the growing participation of women in the workforce, social reforms such as wearing a hijab now being optional, and allowing women to drive.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Saudi Arabian retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Saudi Arabian retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key findings
- The state of the nation
- The state of retail
- Clothing & footwear
- Food & grocery
- Health & beauty