Retailing in Israel, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Retailing in Israel, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Israel retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Israel retail industry.
The Israeli retail market grew 3.3% in 2016, with total sales increasing from ILS195.9 billion in 2015 to ILS202.3 billion. Retail expenditure is forecast to grow at 3.5% CAGR during 2016-2021 with total sales reaching ILS240.3 billion in 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons to buy
- The Israeli retail market grew 3.3% in 2016, with total sales increasing from ILS195.9 billion in 2015 to ILS202.3 billion .
- Clothing & footwear is the third largest sector in the Israeli retail market, accounting for 9.6% of total retail sales in 2016 .
- Home sector sales grew at 1.9% CAGR between 2011 and 2016.
- The Electrical sector is forecast to grow at 11% CAGR during 2016-2021.
- Health & beauty sales grew at 3.2% CAGR between 2011 and 2016, reaching ILS11.1 billion
- The rising popularity of e-commerce will boost online sales of jewelry and leather products during the forecast period.
- Online channel is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% during 2016-2021.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Israel retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Israel retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Clothing & Footwear
- Food & Grocery
- Health & Beauty