Renaissance Learning, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Renaissance learning, Inc. (Renaissance), a subsidiary of Hellman & Friedman, is a provider of cloud based assessment, teaching, and learning solutions. It provides computer based assessment technology for kindergarten to standard twelve students. The company’s products include Assess, Teach and Learn. Its tools provide daily formative assessment and periodic progress-monitoring technology to improve the core curriculum, support differentiated instruction, and personalize practice in writing, reading and math. Renaissance learning tools are created and developed by researchers, educators, content area experts, technologists, and data scientists. The company markets products across worldwide. Renaissance is headquartered in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, the US.
Renaissance Learning, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 11,2018: Renaissance hires John Roselli as chief strategy officer
Dec 19,2017: Renaissance names Mike Evans as chief operating officer
Jul 31,2017: Renaissance announces appointment of Daniel Hamburger as chief executive officer
Jul 31,2017: Renaissance's Accelerated Reader 360 receives SIIA CODiE Award
Jul 31,2017: Renaissance appoints new CEOReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.