Quarterly Beverage Tracker Second Quarter 2017: Northern IrelandTop line consumption volumes for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.Carbonates consumption data for Q2-2017 vs Q2-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.Scope
GlobalData’s Northern Ireland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
Reasons to buy
- The Northern Ireland economy continued to grow
- The soft drinks market registered a 2% growth in overall volume.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Northern Ireland beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Northern Ireland to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
- 1 At A Glance 4
- 2 Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
- 3 Highlights 5
- 4 Market Drivers 5
- 5 Market Trends 6
- 5.1 Soft Drinks 6
- 5.1.1 Carbonates 6
- 5.1.2 Sports Drinks 6
- 5.1.3 Energy Drinks 7
- 5.2 Alcoholic Drinks 7
- 6 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update 8
- 6.1.1 Industry News 8
- 7 Focus On Private Label Soft Drinks 8
- 8 Data Tables 9
- 9 Appendix 15
- What is this Report About? 15
- About GlobalData 16
- Disclaimer 16
- Contact Us 16
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Northern Ireland at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast 4
- Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation 4
- Table 2: Private Label Soft Drinks, 2015-2017F 8
- Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 9
- Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 10
- Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 11
- Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 12
- Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2016-2017F 13
- Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2016-2017F 14