Qatargas Operating Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Qatargas Operating Co Ltd (Qatargas), a subsidiary of Qatar Petroleum, is a producer and supplier of liquefied natural gas (LNG). The company refines crude oil and produces LNG from its gasification terminals. It also produces rich liquefied natural gas, lean LNG, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), treated field condensate, plant condensate, helium, naphtha, kerojet, gasoil and sulphur. Qatargas operates four major LNG projects, namely, Qatargas 1, Qatargas 2, Qatargas 3 and Qatargas 4. The company operates through seven LNG trains, out of which four trains are the largest in the world known as mega-trains. It also operates Laffan Refinery and purpose build shipping vessels. The company exports its products to Europe, Asia, Middle East, North and South American markets. It has offices in, Qatar, Japan, Beijing and Thailand. Qatargas is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Qatargas Operating Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 05,2018: Qatar Gas Closes Production Unit Due To Gas Leak
Jan 24,2018: Qatar Sees Stampede For Gas Projects To Help Beat Crisis
Jan 04,2018: Pakistan Saves $76 Million By Purchasing LNG From QatarGas
Jan 03,2018: Qatar Petroleum Announces Start Of Operations By New ‘Qatargas’
Dec 20,2017: Qatargas inks sale and purchase agreement with OMVReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.