Qatar Petroleum - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned oil and gas company. The company, along with subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures, undertake the exploration, drilling, production, storage, transportation, marketing and sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, liquefied natural gas (LNG), gas-to-liquids, refined products, fuel additives, synthetic fuels, petrochemicals and fertilizers. It also provides financing services and helicopter chartering services. The company conducts its operations on several onshore centers including Doha, Dukhan, Mesaieed and Ras Laffan; and offshore areas consisting of Halul Island, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the North Gas Field. Qatar Petroleum is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Qatar Petroleum Key Recent Developments
Dec 24,2018: UK books U.S. LNG cargo for end-December
Dec 22,2018: Sixteen oil giants submit sixty applications for five oil blocks in Ghana
Dec 20,2018: Qatar’s mega-trains will dominate LNG supply in 2019
Dec 20,2018: ExxonMobil shelves Canada LNG export project
Dec 18,2018: Qatar Petroleum to buy 35% stake in Mexican offshore oil fieldsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.