Pure Technologies Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pure Technologies Ltd. (Pure Technologies) develops technologies for inspection, monitoring and management of physical infrastructure such as buildings, water and hydrocarbon pipelines, and bridges. It provides proprietary monitoring equipment for pipelines, bridges and structures; technical services such as inspection, leak detection and condition assessment; and specialized engineering services in the area of pipeline condition assessment for water and wastewater infrastructure. Its major flagship technologies include SoundPrint, an acoustic monitoring system for monitoring water and wastewater pipeline; SmartBall and Sahara, pipeline leak detection technologies; SoundPrint AFO; and acoustic fiber-optic monitoring technology, among others. The company's clients include the water and wastewater industry, oil and gas companies, construction companies. It operates in the UAE, Canada, the US, Asia-Pacific, Mexico, South America and Europe. Pure Technologies is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Pure Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 14,2017: Pure Technologies Awarded New Work By The Metropolitan Water District Of Southern California
Nov 07,2017: Pure Technologies Announces Third Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 09,2017: Sierra Systems, in partnership with Pure Technologies, wins Microsoft IMPACT Awards 2017
Aug 09,2017: Pure Technologies Awarded New Work by DC Water
Aug 08,2017: Pure Technologies Awarded New Work In Miami-DadeReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.