Purdue Pharma LP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.Highlights
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Purdue Pharma LP (Purdue), a subsidiary of MundiPharma International Limited is a pharmaceutical company which develops pharmacologic therapies for the treatment and management of pain. The company undertakes the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription medicines and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and related healthcare products. Its major product categories include prescription opioids, sedatives (for sleep disorders), laxatives, antiseptics and dietary supplements. The company also conducts clinical studies on new investigational drugs and pharmaceuticals on the market. The company operates facilities in North Carolina and New Jersey. Purdue is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Purdue Pharma LP Key Recent Developments
Jan 29,2019 Alivio Therapeutics partners Purdue Pharma on non-opioid pain drug
Sep 06,2018 Purdue Pharma to Present Data from Three Research Studies at PAINWeek 2018 Annual Conference
Sep 05,2018 Purdue Pharma L.P. to Fund Harm Reduction Therapeutics, Inc.’s Work to Develop Inexpensive, Over-the-Counter, Life-Saving Naloxone in the United States[Newswire : Healthcare-BW]
Sep 04,2018 BETADINE - A new treatment option for canadians for oral infections - now available in Canada
Aug 02,2018 Orland Fire joins 13 municipalities in class action suit to block Opioid addictionReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.