Puma SE (PUM) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Puma SE (Puma) is a sports company that designs, develops, markets and sells footwear, apparel and accessories for men and women. It offers these products to team sports, golf, motorsports, running and training, sportstyle and kids. These products are marketed under the brands of PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex. It sells these products directly to its consumers through its owned retail stores and online stores and through wholesale and retail traders. The company also issues and authorizes licenses to various independent partners to produce, market and distribute its fragrances, eyewear, watches and accessories related products. The company operates in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Americas and Asia-Pacific. Puma is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, Germany.
Puma SE Key Recent Developments
Apr 26,2018: PUMA hires Martin Benda as general counsel
Apr 24,2018: Puma SE announces results for Q1 2018
Feb 12,2018: PUMA exceeds 4 billion Euro Sales Mark for the first Time
Oct 18,2017: PUMA publishes preliminary results for Q3 2017
Oct 18,2017: PUMA publishes preliminary results for Q3 2017Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.