Proteus Digital Health Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Proteus Digital Health Inc (Proteus) is a digital medicine company that develops and sells medicines for chronic diseases through in-house research and through partnership with the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies. Its flagship product, Proteus Discover digital medicine, automatically gathers and communicates information about medication taking, activity and rest patterns. It consists of wearable and ingestible sensors, an application on a mobile device and a provider portal, which detects ingestions and physiological data. The company’s products are designed for family caregivers, clinicians, case workers, drug and device markets, and health systems. The company is funded by Carlyle, Essex Woodlands, Kaiser Permanente, Medtronic, Novartis, Otsuka, Oracle and ON Semiconductor, among others. Proteus is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Proteus Digital Health Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 13,2018: Proteus Digital Health Appoints Joseph Swedish As Board Director
Sep 05,2017: Former U. S. Surgeon General Dr. Regina Benjamin Joins the Board of Proteus Digital Health
Aug 23,2017: Senior Novartis Executive Joins Proteus Digital Health as Chief Financial OfficerReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.