The Princeton Review - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Princeton Review (Princeton Review), a subsidiary of ST Unitas, is an educational service company offering test preparation and college admission services. The company provides services such as educational support, college readiness, career planning, test preparation, online career education services and preparation services. It offers test preparation programs for major admissions exams such as Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), American College Testing exam (ACT), SAT subject tests and AP Exams, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT and GRE tests, among others. Princeton Review, together with its subsidiaries, is active in providing integrated classroom-based, online and print products and services to facilitate the students, parents and educational institutions. It has its operations in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa and South and Central America. Princeton Review is headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- The Princeton Review - Key Facts
- The Princeton Review - Key Employees
- The Princeton Review - Major Products and Services
- The Princeton Review - History
- The Princeton Review - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- The Princeton Review - Business Description
- The Princeton Review - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Princeton Review - Strengths
- The Princeton Review - Weaknesses
- The Princeton Review - Opportunities
- The Princeton Review - Threats
- The Princeton Review - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- The Princeton Review, Key Facts
- The Princeton Review, Key Employees
- The Princeton Review, Major Products and Services
- The Princeton Review, History
- The Princeton Review, Other Locations
- The Princeton Review, Key Competitors