PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC), a subsidiary of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, is a professional services company. The company offers various services such as financial statement audit, regulatory compliance and reporting, IFRS reporting, assistance on capital market transactions, financial accounting, independent controls, actuarial insurance services and internal audit services, among others. It serves various industries, including aerospace and defense, asset and wealth management, automotive, banking and capital markets, capital projects and infrastructure, chemicals, consumer markets, energy, utilities and mining, engineering and construction, financial services, forest, paper and packaging, health industries, health services, hospitality and leisure, among others. PwC is headquartered in New York, the US.
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP Key Recent Developments
Jun 17,2019: Nevada Copper reports results from 2019 annual general meeting
May 13,2019: Dundee Precious Metals announces election of directors
Feb 27,2019: Nemaska Lithium reviews strategic alternatives
Sep 04,2018: Sphinx provides corporate update
Jul 26,2018: PwC appoints Kelly Barnes as Global Health Industries leaderReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.