Premiership Rugby 2020 Event - Sponsorship and Media Landscape
Detailed report looking over Premiership Rugby for the 2020 season, taking a closer look at the events sponsorship and media landscape.
Sponsorship revenue generated by the league and a breakdown of this same revenue at club level, main active deals, partnership deal lengths and history.
Reasons to Buy
- Detailed examination of Premiership Rugby's sponsorship portfolio and its current commercial position.
- The report further analyses and breaks down the commercial landscape of its 12 teams, covering all major partnerships including kit supplier, front-of-shirt sponsorship, and other shirt deals.
- The report also offers a short insight into the effects COVID-19 and potentially could have on the league and its teams moving forward.
- Detailed breakdown and analysis of Premiership Rugby, one of the largest domestic rugby union leagues in the world.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. 2020/21 Premiership Rugby Overview
- 4. Impact of COVID-19
- 5. Sponsorship Analysis
- 6. Kit Supplier Deals
- 7. Shirt Sponsorship
- 8. Media Landscape
- 9. Team Breakdown
- 10. Appendix
- List of Tables
- COVID-19 in the UK stats Charts
- League Sponsorship Deals Charts
- Team FOS Breakdown Charts
- Team Kit Supplier Breakdown Charts
- TeamSponsorship Breakdown Charts
- Team Social Media Charts
- Capacity & Attendance Charts
- Season Ticket Info Tables