Preem AB - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Preem AB (Preem), a subsidiary of Corral Petroleum Holdings AB, is a downstream company. It refines, distributes and sells gasoline, diesel, heating oils and renewable fuels. The company also produces lubricants in its Gothenburg facility and commercializes the major part of its production under the Texaco brand. Preem operates refineries in Lysekil and Gothenburg and sells products through filling stations and diesel facilities, partners, and distributors in domestic and international markets. The company operates a network of fuel stations in Sweden, which include Saifa facilities for routes with heavy traffic. It has operations in Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands and the UK, among other countries. Preem is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Preem AB Key Recent Developments
Jun 12,2018 Preem CFO Gunilla Spongh Resigns
Jun 04,2018 Corral Petroleum Provides Announcement Regarding Minimum Liquidity Test, May 2018
Dec 21,2017 Preem connects to Swedegas gas grid - increases production of renewable fuels
Nov 15,2017 CRIUK awards IH2 Technology license to Biozin
Aug 29,2017 Corral Petroleum Holdings Provides Report For Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2017Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.