Powerex Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Powerex Inc (Powerex), a joint venture of General Electric Co and Mitsubishi Electric Corp is an electric equipment company that manufactures and supplies discrete devices, modules and integrated high power semiconductor solutions. Its product portfolio includes insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBT), HVIGBTs, intelligent power modules, rectifiers, thyristors, power modules, and assemblies. The company also offers sales, marketing, strategy and logistics support for Mitsubishi Power Semiconductor devices in North America and South America. Powerex serves AC, DC and servo drives; aircraft; uninterruptible power supplies; alternative energy and distributed power; electric vehicles; induction heating; pulsed power; power generation and distribution; industrial pump controls; medical power supplies; transportation; welding; and white goods and heating, ventilation and air conditioning sectors. It has manufacturing facilities in the US and Morocco. Powerex is headquartered in Youngwood, Pennsylvania, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Powerex Inc - Key Facts
- Powerex Inc - Key Operational Employees
- Powerex Inc - Major Products and Services
- Powerex Inc - History
- Powerex Inc - Company Statement
- Powerex Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Powerex Inc - Business Description
- Powerex Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Powerex Inc - Strengths
- Powerex Inc - Weaknesses
- Powerex Inc - Opportunities
- Powerex Inc - Threats
- Powerex Inc - Key Competitors
- Powerex Inc, Recent Deals Summary
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Powerex Inc, Key Facts
- Powerex Inc, Key Operational Employees
- Powerex Inc, Major Products and Services
- Powerex Inc, History
- Powerex Inc, Key Competitors
- Powerex Inc, Recent Deals Summary