Power Rental - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
“Power Rental - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis and Forecasts to 2020” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offers information and a comprehensive understanding of the power industry.
The report analyses global power rental market with a focus on major countries with large demand for power rental equipment. Major countries analysed in the report include US, Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, China, India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Vietnam and Indonesia. The report provides share of primary fuel sources used in power rental generators and revenue share of key countries in the global section. Revenue forecast and major market trends are provided in key countries and at the global level. Country section also covers segmentation of revenue by application and capacity rating and market share analysis of major power rental companies.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Provides detailed analysis of global power rental market with a focus on countries from different regions. The countries included in the study are US, Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, China, India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Information on historical (2006-2014) and forecasted data (2015-2020) on the power rental market revenues.
- Segmentation of power rental market revenues into project rental and retail rental.
- Segmentation of power rental market revenues on the basis of prime load, peak shaving and stand-by applications.
- Segmentation of power rental market revenues on the basis of high, medium and low capacity ratings.
- Drivers and restraints for each of the countries covered in the report.
- Market share analysis of major rental power companies in each of the country.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on historic and forecast data for power rental market revenues.
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments related to the power rental industry.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the power rental market.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.