SSA Marine Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations.
The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SSA Marine Inc (SSA Marine), a subsidiary of Carrix Inc, is a provider of transportation services. It provides marine and rail terminal services. The company’s services include terminal management, project development, conventional cargo operations, warehousing and cold storage, equipment procurement, trucking, stevedoring, rail yard operations, consulting, and feasibility studies. The company also offers container equipment maintenances services, which include inspection, monitoring, high-pressure and steam cleaning, maintenance, repair of dry containers and chassis, monitoring, repairing and pre-tripping of refrigerated containers; and cruise liner and related services. It offers these services across North America, Latin America, South America, Oceania, Caribbean, Asia, and Africa. SSA Marine is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Key Facts
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Key Employees
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Key Employee Biographies
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Major Products and Services
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - History
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Business Description
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Corporate Strategy
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Strengths
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Weaknesses
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Opportunities
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Threats
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Nov 12, 2020: Port of Rotterdam announces LNG becoming increasingly popular in shipping sector
- Oct 02, 2020: 102 million euros in funding on the horizon for Porthos carbon storage project
- Jul 27, 2020: Global interest for hydrogen soars as Hydrogen Council grows to 90+ members
- Jul 06, 2020: Air Liquide and Port of Rotterdam launch partnership to foster Hydrogen-powered trucks and infrastructure
- Jun 02, 2020: Wartsila and partners develop emissions-free barge concept
- May 26, 2020: MAN compressor technology to support major Dutch carbon-capture project
- May 07, 2020: Rotterdam boosts hydrogen economy with new infrastructure
- Jan 20, 2020: Geothermal energy research in Port of Rotterdam enters next phase
- Dec 12, 2019: Stork secures terminal construction contract at Rotterdam port
- Oct 23, 2019: Province supports proposal for LNG ship-refuelling facility
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV, Key Facts
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV, Key Employees
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV, Key Employee Biographies
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV, Major Products and Services
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV, History
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV, Joint Venture
- Port of Rotterdam Authority NV, Key Competitors