Port of Rotterdam Authority NV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations.
The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Port of Rotterdam Authority NV (Port of Rotterdam) is a sea port operator. It focuses on the development and management of port in the Netherlands. The port provides infrastructure and accessibility for sea shipping and inland shipping. It also invests in the development of the existing port area, new port sites, public infrastructure, and the handling of shipping. The Port of Rotterdam provides inland shipping including car landing berths, drinking water filling points and shore-based power facilities. The port operates bulk carriers, car carriers, chemical and gas tankers, gen cargo ships, oil and product carriers, passenger cruise, RoRo ships and Ropax ships. It facilitates maritime services providers, who offer shipbuilding, repairs, maintenance, inspection and bunkering of vessels and offshore services. The Port of Rotterdam is jointly owned by the Municipality of Rotterdam (70%) and the Dutch government (30%) and is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Port of Rotterdam Authority NV Key Recent Developments
Oct 23,2019: Province supports proposal for LNG ship-refuelling facility
Sep 03,2019: Port authority approves Rotterdam offshore wind facilities expansion
Jul 25,2019: Containers drive throughput growth in port of Rotterdam
Jul 09,2019: Containerships performs first simultaneous operations LNG bunkering
Jul 09,2019: North Sea Wind Power Hub Consortium presents achievable solution to meet climate goalsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.