Poland Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalData’s 'Poland Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Polish life insurance segment.
GlobalData’s 'Poland Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Polish life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, claims paid, penetration and assets during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Polish economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Polish life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Polish life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Polish economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Polish insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Polish life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by Polish life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Poland -
Reasons to buy
- It provides historical values for the Polish life insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Polish life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Poland.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Poland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Polish life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Polish life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Chapter 1 Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Consumer Segment and Retention
- Premiums and Claims
- Assets and Investment
- Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
- Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Consumer Segment
- Retail Life Insurance
- Commercial Life Insurance
- Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- Life Insurance
- Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
- Distribution Channel Overview
- Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Composition of Top Insurers
- Life Insurance Market Share
- Key M&A Transactions
- Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
- Chapter 10 Insurtech
- Chapter 11 Appendix