Plantic Technologies Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Plantic Technologies Limited (Plantic Tech), a subsidiary of Kuraray Co Ltd is a manufacturer of bioplastic products. The company provides biodegradable and organic alternative to conventional plastic products. Its product portfolio includes Plantic E, Plantic EF, Plantic ES, Plantic HP, Plantic R, and Plantic RE. Its thermoplastic starch (TPS) polymers are formulated for injection molding. The company classifies its manufacturing technologies into three broad categories namely starch technology, formulations and manufacturing process. Plantic Tech markets its products to foods, beverages and industrial customers in Americas, Australia and Europe. Plantic Tech is headquartered in Altona, Victoria, Australia.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Plantic Technologies Limited - Key Facts
- Plantic Technologies Limited - Major Products and Services
- Plantic Technologies Limited - History
- Plantic Technologies Limited - Company Statement
- Plantic Technologies Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Plantic Technologies Limited - Business Description
- Plantic Technologies Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Plantic Technologies Limited - Strengths
- Plantic Technologies Limited - Weaknesses
- Plantic Technologies Limited - Opportunities
- Plantic Technologies Limited - Threats
- Plantic Technologies Limited - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Plantic Technologies Limited, Key Facts
- Plantic Technologies Limited, Major Products and Services
- Plantic Technologies Limited, History
- Plantic Technologies Limited, Key Competitors