Phoenix Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Phoenix Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG (Phoenix Group) is a pharmaceutical trading company which offers integrated supply chain solutions for pharmaceutical companies. It undertakes wholesale distribution of both prescription and non-prescription pharmaceuticals. The company directly supplies pharmaceuticals and health products to general public and offers professional advisory services at retail outlets. Phoenix Group distributes health products and drugs of various pharmaceutical manufacturers to pharmacies and medical institutions. It offers business intelligence products and services that enable pharmaceutical manufacturers to focus on the development and production of superior drugs. The company operations are spread across Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Serbia, the UK, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Lithuania, Macedonia, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Latvia. Phoenix Group is headquartered in Mannheim, Germany.
Phoenix Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG Key Recent Developments
Nov 09,2018: CEO steps down after SEC subpoenas Phoenix homebuilder
Nov 08,2018: Phoenix Nest Inc. Licenses a Sanfilippo Syndrome Gene Therapy From the University of Manchester and is Preparing for a Clinical Trial
Nov 07,2018: Phoenix Nest Inc., Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center (LA BioMed) and Washington University in St. Louis Announce a New NIH Grant for Sanfilippo Syndrome (MPSIIID)
Nov 02,2018: Phoenix Business Journal Names GlobalTranz s General Counsel Jeff Simmons as Finalist for General Counsel of the Year
Nov 01,2018: Phoenix Children's Hospital Boosts Supply Chain Impact on Patient Care Through New Medline Prime Vendor Distribution AgreementReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.