Phillips-Medisize LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Phillips-Medisize LLC (Phillips-Medisize), a subsidiary of Molex LLC, is a provider of outsourced design, development and manufacturing services to pharmaceutical, diagnostics, commercial and medical device markets. The company is a global contract designer, developer and manufacturer of medical devices; drug delivery devices; diagnostic consumables and point of care diagnostic products; custom plastic and metal injection molded components; actuators and radio assemblies to switches, sensors and instrument cluster components; and other products. It also serves defense and consumer markets. The company has its facilities in North America, Europe and Asia. Phillips-Medisize is headquartered in Hudson, Wisconsin, the US.
Phillips-Medisize LLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 18,2019: Phillips-Medisize Celebrates Groundbreaking of St. Croix Meadows Manufacturing Facility
Feb 07,2019: Phillips-Medisize named winner of 2019 Pharmapack Innovation Award Best Innovation in Drug Delivery
Feb 04,2019: Phillips-Medisize to highlight connected health innovations including its complete ecosystem at Pharmapack 2019
Oct 30,2018: Phillips-Medisize connected health platform now available for customized connected health solutions
Oct 08,2018: Phillips-Medisize partners with InterSystems in connected health platformReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.