Philips Healthcare - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Philips Healthcare, formerly Philips Medical Systems, undertakes the manufacture and distribution of diagnostic imaging systems, healthcare information technology solutions, patient monitoring and cardiac devices. Philips Healthcare is a division of Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands, which is a global company in healthcare, lighting and consumer lifestyle, delivering innovative products, services and solutions. Philips Healthcare’s major products include diagnostic imaging devices, image-guided therapy solutions, ultrasound devices, patient monitoring solutions, advanced healthcare IT systems, clinical and imaging informatics for radiology and cardiology departments, picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) and fully integrated electronic medical record (EMR) systems. It has manufacturing facilities in the Netherlands, Germany, the US, Finland, Israel, China and Brazil and offers its products the world over. Philips Healthcare is headquartered in Massachusetts, the US.
Philips Healthcare Key Recent Developments
Dec 15, 2015: NOTE Awarded Prestigious Assignment from Philips Healthcare
Dec 01, 2015: Philips Medical Systems Recalls INTEGRIS Vascular System
Sep 08, 2015: Leading global health institutions digitize pathology workflows with Philips to enhance disease diagnoses
Sep 02, 2015: Philips Healthcare Receives DOD Contract For Biomedical Equipment
May 19, 2015: Philips establishes alliance with MITReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.