Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co (TEL) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT) is a telecommunications service provider. The company solutions include cellular services, wireless broadband, voice services, satellite, data services, very small aperture terminal and other services. PLDT also offers a range of fixed line services such as local exchange, international long distance, national long distance, data and other network and miscellaneous services. It provides a wide range of telecommunication services to its subscribers through wireless, fiber optic and fixed line, cellular and satellite networks. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in Philippines, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands and Singapore. PLDT is headquartered in Makati City, Metro Manila, the Philippines.
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co Key Recent Developments
Aug 11,2017: PLDT announces first half 2017 results
Aug 11,2017: PLDT first half 2017 results
May 17,2017: PLDT Q1 income decreases
May 12,2017: PLDT's Q1 net income down
May 12,2017: PLDT Q1 net income downReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.