Petroleum Development Oman LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Petroleum Development Oman LLC (PDO), is an exploration and production company in the Sultanate of Oman. It explores for, develops, produces, stores, and transports hydrocarbons. The company produces condensate, associated gas, non-associated gas, and black oil. PDO operates gas fields and processing plants on behalf of the government of the Sultanate of Oman. PDO pioneered the Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) process owing to its maturing asset base and it uses three main EOR methods; thermal, chemical and gas. It operates projects at Rabab Harweel, Yibal, and Amal. The company is owned by the Government of Oman, Royal Dutch Shell, Total, and Partex. PDO is headquartered in Muscat, the Sultanate of Oman.
Petroleum Development Oman LLC Key Recent Developments
Sep 10,2018: PDO plans to expand operations outside Oman
Sep 06,2018: PDO seeks to produce 680,000 bpd in coming years
Jul 07,2018: Oman To Host World’s Major Oil Exhibition In September
Jun 13,2018: Petrofac Named Top EPC Contractor By Oil & Gas Middle East
Jun 07,2018: SNC-lavalin Signs Exclusive Agreement To Deliver A Major Project In OmanReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.