Petrofac Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2016
Petrofac Limited Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.Scope
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following -
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company’s oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company’s expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
- Company Snapshot
- Key Information
- Company Overview
- Petrofac Limited, Valuation and Financial Data, 2012-2016
- Petrofac Limited, Share Price Performance, 2012-2016
- Share Price Performance, 2012-2016
- Key Valuation Metrics, 2012-2016
- Petrofac Limited, Production and Reserves Trends
- Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production
- Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2012-2016
- Petrofac Limited, E&P Costs Trends
- Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure
- Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2012-2016
- Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, 2012-2016
- Petrofac Limited, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2012-2016
- Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2012-2016
- Recent Developments
- Petrofac Limited - Recent Developments
- Aug 07, 2017: Petrofac Partners With Energy Institute
- Aug 04, 2017: Petrofac Awarded Duqm Refinery Project
- Jul 26, 2017: Petrofac secures $100 million contract for construction and engineering services
- Jul 26, 2017: Petrofac strengthens Iraq presence with contracts worth $100m
- Jun 27, 2017: Petrofac Provides Trading Update
- Jun 13, 2017: Petrofac secures five-year training agreement with Kuwait Oil
- Jun 08, 2017: Petrofac Secures Framework Agreement With Petroleum Development Oman
- Jun 01, 2017: Carbon Trust-led joint industry project selects partners to tackle floating wind challenges
- May 30, 2017: Petrofac Announces Revolving Credit Facility Extended
- May 25, 2017: Petrofac announces update on SFO investigation
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Data Information Sources
- Company Source
- SEC/Other Regulatory Filings
- Other Sources
- Expert Panel Validation
- Data Definition
- Oil and Gas Reserves
- Units of Measure
- About GlobalData
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Petrofac Limited, Key Facts
- Table 2: Petrofac Limited, Share Price Performance, 2012-2016
- Table 3: Petrofac Limited, Key Valuation Metrics, 2012-2016
- Table 4: Petrofac Limited, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2012-2016
- Table 5: Petrofac Limited, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2012-2016
- Table 6: Petrofac Limited, Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2012-2016
- Table 7: Petrofac Limited, Revenue and Expenses, US$ mil, 2012-2016
- Table 8: Petrofac Limited, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2012-2016
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Petrofac Limited, Share Price Performance, GBP/Share, 2012-2016
- Figure 2: Petrofac Limited, Key Valuation Metrics, EV/Production ($/boed), EV/Proved Reserve (US$/boe), 2012-2016
- Figure 3: Petrofac Limited, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2012-2016
- Figure 4: Petrofac Limited, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2012-2016