Petrochemical Industries Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis
- Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Petrochemical Industries Co (PIC), a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corp, is a petrochemical company that manufactures, distributes and markets petrochemical products. It offers products including olefins and aromatics. The company participates in various joint ventures that also produce and market chemicals such polyethylene, ethylene glycol, paraxylene, benzene, styrene, methanol, monoethylene glycol, diethylene glycol, and polyethylene terephthalate among others both locally and internationally. The company markets fertilizer products from its own production and from joint venture Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (GPIC). It has operational presence in Bahrain, Europe, the US, South Korea, Vietnam and Canada. PIC is headquartered at Safat, Kuwait.
Petrochemical Industries Co Key Recent Developments
Nov 27,2018: Kuwait’s petrochemical plant in US to start end of 2019
Mar 04,2018: Bahrain’s Refinery Expansion, LNG Terminal Sees Big Spending
Feb 15,2018: Saipem Receives USD750 Million Onshore E&C Contract In Oman
Jan 16,2018: Petrochemical Industries Plans To Resume Work And Production Within Eight Months
Jan 13,2018: Bahrain To Start Tight Gas Development This YearReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.