Perenco Holdings - Strategic SWOT
- Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Perenco Holdings (Perenco) is an independent energy company. It explores for, develops, produces, transports, and stores crude oil and natural gas. The company has operations across Northern Europe to Africa and Latin America to Southeast Asia. It operates onshore and offshore fields in the UK, Mexico, Gabon, Trinidad and Tobago, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Colombia, Guatemala, Congo, Tunisia, Turkey, Peru, and Vietnam. The company has a balanced portfolio with a solid production base, development projects and high quality exploration prospects. It operates as a subsidiary of Perenco International Ltd. Perenco is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Perenco Holdings Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2019 Interoil provides report for fourth quarter 2018
Feb 18,2019 Alba Mineral Resources provides update on portland oil production at Horse Hill-1
Feb 05,2019 Interoil Exploration & Production: Vikingo well back on stream
Jan 17,2019 Doriemus provides oil production and sales update from Horse Hill–Onshore UK
Nov 29,2018 Petrobras to sell stake in 34 onshore fields to 3R PetroleumReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.