Pepco Holdings, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pepco Holdings, LLC (Pepco Holdings), a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation, is a utility services holding company that transmits, distributes and supplies electricity through its subsidiaries. It also distributes and supplies natural gas. The company, through its subsidiary also operates energy savings performance contracting business, thermal business, and an underground transmission and distribution construction business. The company offers its services to residential, commercial and industrial customers. It supplies electricity in Delaware, Columbia, Maryland, Alabama and New Jersey; and gas in Delaware. Pepco Holdings is headquartered in Washington, the US.
Pepco Holdings, LLC Key Recent Developments
Sep 09, 2016: Maryland Utilities Issue Request for Proposals for the Supply of Wholesale Electric Power
Apr 19, 2016: Pepco Files for Rate Adjustment to Support Reliability and Technology Investments
Feb 19, 2016: Pepco Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Financial Results
Oct 26, 2015: Pepco Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results
Oct 01, 2015: Pepco Issues RFP for Wholesale Electric Power for D.C. CustomersReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.