Paysafe Group Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Paysafe Group Plc (Paysafe), formerly Optimal Payments Plc, is a provider of online and mobile payment solutions. The company provides integrated payment solutions, such as direct debit, electronic cheque and credit card payments to Internet merchants, and e-money issuer services. It serves the merchants across various industries, including entertainment, dating and social networks, gaming, travel and leisure, financial services, retail, government and education, media and publishing, and manufacturing, and energy industries.The company delivers its solutions under the Payments Cloud brands: Netbanx, Neteller, Net+ and Optimal Payments Card Services. It has operations spanning across Europe, North America and Asia. Paysafe is headquartered in Douglas, Isle of Man, the UK.
Paysafe Group Plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2018: Paysafe wins two 2018 EGR North America Awards
Apr 09,2018: Stuart C. Harvey, Jr. Appointed non-executive Chairman of Paysafe
Apr 03,2018: Paysafe Further Strengthens its Executive Team
Feb 28,2018: Paysafe further strengthens its payment processing management team
Aug 10,2017: Paysafe scoops a Stevie Award at the 2017 International Business AwardsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.