Paymark - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Paymark is a provider of electronic payment services. The company provides eCommerce, Electronic Funds Transfer at Point-Of-Sale (EFTPOS), mCommerce, ATM payment and allied transaction processing services to card issuers, merchants and acquirers. It also offers online assistance to its customers. Paymark offers its products and services under brands such as Electronic Transaction Services Limited, ETSL, Pay Mark and Paymark. Its systems run based on the transaction messaging standards of both New Zealand and Australia and provide support for all domestic debit cards, credit cards and proprietary cards such as gift and loyalty cards. The company is owned by four major banks, BNZ, ASB, Westpac and ANZ National. Paymark is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Paymark - Key Facts
- Paymark - Key Employees
- Paymark - Major Products and Services
- Paymark - History
- Paymark - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Paymark - Business Description
- Paymark - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Paymark - Strengths
- Paymark - Weaknesses
- Paymark - Opportunities
- Paymark - Threats
- Paymark - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Paymark, Key Facts
- Paymark, Key Employees
- Paymark, Major Products and Services
- Paymark, History
- Paymark, Key Competitors