Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd (Patanjali) is the manufacturer and supplier of nature based products, herbal, and medicines. The company offers products across various categories that include natural food, home, personal care, ayurvedic medicines, and herbal home care products. Patanjali provides herbal and organic products on contract farming. Its portfolio of products include choco flakes, apple murabba, biscuits, turmeric powder, pachak shodhit harad, soaps, shampoos, pachak ajwain with aloevera, coconut hair oil, almond oil, tejus tailum, giloy ghan voti, dasmool kwath, and crack heal cream, among others. The company has operational presence in the US, Canada, the UK, Russia, Dubai and other European countries. Patanjali is headquartered in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Key Facts
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Key Employees
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - History
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Company Statement
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Business Description
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Strengths
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Weaknesses
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Opportunities
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Threats
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, Key Facts
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, Key Employees
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, History
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, Key Competitors