Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA) is a public transport company in South Africa. The company provides rail and bus services covering major cities within South Africa, as well as connecting services to neighboring countries such as Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Its key operating areas within South Africa are Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Hoedspruit, East London, Port Elizabeth, Musina, Komatipoort and Bloemfontein .In addition, the company provides property and asset management services through its subsidiaries: Intersite Investments and PRASA Corporate Real Estate Solutions (PRASA CRES). These subsidiaries manage and develop the assets and property under the company’s management. PRASA is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Key Facts
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Major Products and Services
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - History
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Company Statement
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Business Description
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Strengths
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Weaknesses
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Opportunities
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Threats
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, Key Facts
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, Major Products and Services
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, History
- Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa, Key Competitors