Partners HealthCare System Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Partners HealthCare System Inc (PHS) is a nonprofit integrated healthcare organization. It operates a network of community and specialty hospitals, a physician network, managed care organizations, home health and long-term care centers, community health centers and other healthcare entities. The organization focuses on providing patient care, research, teaching, and other services to patients and their families in the community through its network. It offers a wide range of services primarily to patients from the Greater Boston area along with New England and beyond. PHS holds expertise in the area of biomedical research, and is a principal teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School. The organization is formed by the joint effort of Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. PHS is headquartered at Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
Partners HealthCare System Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 11,2017: Partners Connected Health And UCB Announce Collaboration To Develop Innovative Healthcare Solutions To Better Support People Living With Epilepsy
Jun 22,2017: Foley Hoag Helps Forge Major Corporate Investments in Wind Power
May 17,2017: Partners HealthCare and GE Healthcare launch 10-year collaboration to integrate Artificial Intelligence into every aspect of the patient journey
Apr 13,2017: Partners HealthCare signs contract with Walden’s New Hampshire wind farm
Feb 08,2017: Partners HealthCare System Q1 profit increasesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.