Pall Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Pall Corp (Pall), a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation, is a supplier of filtration, separation and purification products and technologies to remove solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from liquids and gases. Its major products include biochemicals, bioreactors, breathers, canisters, cartridges and elements, centrifugal devices, cleaners, coalescers, filter funnels and housings, filter plates, membranes and materials, microcarriers, mixers, modules, point-of-use filters, purifiers, respiratory and anesthesia products, sterilizable packaging, syringe filters and testing and monitoring products. The company’s products are used in medical, biopharmaceuticals, food and beverage, energy and water, aerospace, defense, marine and microelectronics markets. The company sells its products through direct offices and a network of distributors in Europe, Americas and Asia. Pall is headquartered in Port Washington, New York, the US.
Pall Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 26,2018: Molecular Devices and ForteBio combine to create new Biologics Solutions business unit to drive integrated workflow offerings for drug discovery and development
Apr 16,2018: Pall Corporation and Artesyn Biosolutions Announce Collaboration Agreement to Industrialize Single-Use Technology
Feb 27,2018: Pall Biotech Expands Hoegaarden, Belgium Facility, Designates it as Strategic Hub for Research and Development, Manufacturing and Customer Support
Jan 29,2018: Newly Named Pall Biotech Business Unit Focuses on Flexible, Scalable End-to-End Drug Manufacturing Models for All Development Processes
Dec 13,2017: Pall Life Sciences Commits to Innovative Technology Advances, Building Key Partnerships to Advance the Drug Production Industry in 2018Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.