Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PGEC), a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation, is an energy utility, offering electricity and natural gas to its customers. The company carries out generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. PGEC serves residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors. It also offers gas transportation services to small commercial and residential customers, industries and large commercial and natural gas-fired electric generation facilities, through integrated natural gas transmission, storage, and distribution system. It receives natural gas from the natural gas basins in western North America, including basins in Western Canada, the Rocky Mountains, and the southwestern United States. PGEC is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company Key Recent Developments
Mar 01, 2017: Agricultural Cannabis Growers Now Eligible for PG&E Ag Rate and Programs
Feb 16, 2017: PG&E Creates New California External Affairs Organization as Part of Broader Realignment of the Company’s Strategy, Policy and Outreach Efforts
Feb 16, 2017: Tesla completes 2MWh powerpack system installation for PG&E in California, US
Feb 14, 2017: Utility Companies At Risk Of Multi-Million Dollar Fines And Felony Convictions For Pipeline Violations
Feb 02, 2017: Butte County: PG&E to Withdraw Relicense Application for DeSabla-Centerville Hydroelectric FacilityReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.