PT Pertamina (Persero) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PT Pertamina (Persero) (Pertamina) is a state controlled, integrated oil and gas company. It carries out upstream and downstream business activities in oil and gas industry. The upstream sector comprises of oil, gas and geothermal energy exploration and production. The downstream activities of the company includes processing, marketing, trading and shipping of fuel, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), liquefied natural gas (LNG), petrochemicals and lube base oil. Pertamina operates refineries, LPG plants and LNG plants. The company also undertakes other businesses such shipping, dockyard, marketing service, hospital, management service, insurance and manufacturing. It operates in Indonesia, Vietnam, Libya and Malaysia among other countries through its subsidiaries, representative offices, joint ventures and affiliates. Pertamina is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
PT Pertamina Key Recent Developments
Jul 18,2017: SKK Migas Working On 14 Projects To Step Up Production
Jul 13,2017: Indonesian Ministry Expects LNG Virtual Pipelines To Be Built By 2018
Jul 09,2017: Pertamina May Get Accounting Perk To Ease Burdens
Jun 22,2017: Eni ships its first LNG cargo from Jangkrik field
Jun 22,2017: PT Perusahaan Gas Negara Plans To Develop $140-Million Gas Network In RiauReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.